FACES OF TERROR

FACES OF TERROR
TWISTED AND CRAZY CARICATURES FROM THE DARK SIDE!!!!

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

More Fun with Faces of Terror Part III

As promised-MORE!!!
Here's a little zombified me by Schay Glover, one of three gorious artists helping me fend off caricature zombies at Terror Behind the Walls....it's scarily accurate...
 A little sign I made to get the people creeping over to my dungeon....
And now a special guest appearance by my buddy 'Harrowing Pat Harringtoon' eviscerating some customers with his Copic scalpel brush-pens....
 Check out Pat's zombified Philly Phanatic!
I also want to give a shout out to the three other artists who helped me out and who did some awesome, fun, gross work of their own. Unfortunately I never got a chance to work side by side with these guys, but I hope to next season: Michelle 'Mooshe' Nickerson, Dani Dickson, and Schay Glover. Thanks fellow freaks!
Now back to the (horror) show:
 Me and Edwin Morose (and my caricature of him) from Teddy Scares!
 Happy Hallow's Eve! Here's me, sad because it was a slow night...that, and my brains were falling out.

No comments:

Post a Comment